Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Super Bowl

Sunday I went to Stu's for his league's fantasy football party. We got in some cards, pool and watched the game. It was a good game. I was wrong on my prediction, the Saints shocked a number of people. But I did predict that the Saints would score 31 points. Your friendly neighborhood Assistant District Attorney. I have been meaning to ask him about his conviction rate. One more and he will get a set of steak knives.I spoke with the new president of the Brett Favre Fan Club, Borky, this weekend. He mentioned to me that he was in Mexico during the NFC Championship game. He was getting charged $0.50 per text and he got a number of texts during that game. I think I sent him 3 texts. He was going to send a text to everyone to stop texting him, but he knew if he did that the number of texts would have only increased. I said I would have sent him texts one letter at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Isn't that my lawyer going down on that guy?