Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The Lincoln Bedroom

As I mentioned I have the spare bedroom, my office and the hallway done. Here are some pictures. The rooms aren't very big so it is a little difficult to get in the room and take pictures. But these should give you an idea.

I purchased some beaded curtains on line for the two closets. They were much cheaper than getting two 6 panel doors. However, I have only had those beads up for a couple days and I have already found them annoying.Here is something of an idea of the hallway. I will probably replace that light, but not until another day. All of the trim you see used to be painted. And there wasn't any crown molding.To get some work done in the living room, I took the sectional couch and my big screen and put them in the spare bedroom. I was a little surprised that it fit into the room but it did. It is a little cramped in there now. Now I can sit on the couch and reach out with my foot and touch the TV screen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice, Rick.

Your godwife, Nancy

M.K.A. said...

So is the red room gonna be my room?

Rickie Davies said...

MKA, You can have which ever room you want.

Anonymous said...

I thought that was my room?

-borky

Anonymous said...

Looks nice Richard.
Tree

Rickie Davies said...

Don't worry Borky, you have two choices. You can either spoon with MKA in the Lincoln Bedroom, or you can have the spare bed in the Square Office.