Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Maybe I Should Have Been Named Adam

I have been slacking on my posts. But I don't have much to give you. Since my surgery I haven't been doing too much. Taking pills, icing my back and watching a lot of Olympics. I did want to share this little tid bit of the wacking world of Rickie Davies. I had back problems in college as well. When they took X-Rays back then, I was discussing things with the doctor. His comments were, "Everything looks pretty good, your spine in nice and straight, the disc spacing looks good. You are missing a rib." I said, "What? Don't I need that?" He said, "You have made it this far without it, I think you will be fine." It is something like 1 percent of the population is born missing a rib. As you can see from my X-Ray, I am missing one on the left side. I don't know that this explains anything about me. But it is a little odd.