Thursday, July 08, 2010

Dave Matthews

Yes, as always I went to both Dave Matthews Shows. I get asked all of the time, you are going to both shows? Don't they play the same songs. Nope. I enjoyed both shows. Here are the setlists.

Saturday July 3rd:
Squirm
Big Eyed Fish
Stay of Leave
The Stone
Proudest Monkey
Seven
Don't Drink The Water
You and Me
Stand Up
Corn Bread
Recently
Funny The Way It Is
Blue Water Baboon Farm
Dancing Nancies
Warehouse
Eh Hee
Can't Stop
What Would You Say
So Damn Lucky
Shake Me Like A Monkey
Little Red Bird
Two Step

Sunday July 4th:
One Sweet World
Bartender
Everyday
Spaceman
Corn Bread
Break For It
Say Goodbye
Lying In The Hands Of God
Digging a Ditch
Drive In Drive Out
Grey Street
Jimi Thing
Why I Am
The Needle and The Damage Done (Neil Young Cover)
Tripping Billies
Gravedigger
You Might Die Trying
Ants Marching
I'll Back You Up
Time Bomb
All Along The Watchtower

As you can see they only played one song on both nights. The tailgating was much better Saturday night. But Sunday was the better concert.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you think of Zac Brown?
-Traudt

Rickie Davies said...

I didn't make it into the show early enough to catch him either night.

Bubs said...

CHANT: "You are good looking, I must be drunk!"

Anonymous said...

no Halloween?

lame :)

Zac Brow opened, shame on u buddy. Toes!

-borky

Anonymous said...

Saturday tailgating was more fun b/c Myra and I were there!
lisa

Rickie Davies said...

Yes, Liquid, you and Myra made the tailgating. I can't wait for Chicago.

Anonymous said...

Say Goodbye on Sunday. Thank you again Mr. Matthews. Two thumbs up, way up!

-General

Traudt: Who ever sees the opening act? The real men are partying in the cornfield.