Friday, July 16, 2010

Fireworks

Who doesn't like fireworks? They are like waterslides. Everyone likes them, no matter how old you are. Since the triathlon I haven't done much more than lay on the couch. I told myself I would take a week to let me body recover. But last night I decided to ride down to the lake front and watch the nightly Festa Italiana fireworks. The display was pretty good. The show lasted about 17 minutes. If I don't go to Rusted Root tonight at The Rave, I am going to head back down there tonight. This time I am going to bring some money with me and stop at Gillies on the way home.

Lyric of the Day

I can't be free with what's locked inside of me...

If there was a key, you took it in your hands.

There's no wrong or right,... but I'm sure there's good and bad

The questions linger overhead

No comments: