Friday, July 30, 2010

The Weekend Ahead

Tonight, I am going to try to scalp a ticket to Neil Young at The Riverside. The face value of the cheapest seats are $95. So it doesn't look good for a scalper. I won't pay more that $50. So that could make for a early evening.
Saturday, I am headed out to Butch's for the annual shrimp boil / horse tournament. There is also the possibility of some pool volleyball at my brother's later in the evening.
Sunday, I am headed up to Eagle River. My aunt and uncle have rented out a cabin on one of the lakes up there and invited me along. They have the cabin for a week, but I can't do a whole week with the Shermans. So I will be up there until Wednesday morning.

Lyric of the Day and the Weekend:
The things that I've loved the things that I've lost.
The things that I held sacred that I've dropped.
I won't lie no more you can bet.
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget.

No comments: