Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Summerfest

I only made it down to Summerfest one night this year. There really wasn't any particular band that I wanted to see but I was up for going down any night that people were going. I am guessing that either not too many people went down to Summerfest, or they just didn't want me going along with them. Brian and Nancy gave me a call and invited me to go along with them on the 2nd. One of the first places I like to go to when I am down there with Brian and Nancy is "The Spot". This is the place where Brian and Nancy first met. Here is a photo of them at "The Spot".This guy was my hero. I have been meaning to work on my juggling for a while now. In fact it is always a New Years Resolution. I haven't been doing so well with that.I knew that Doug, Lisa, Eric and Anna were also going to be down at Summerfest on that same night. However I didn't know that they were going to kidnap Nate. I can only imagine that this picture was taken during one of Nate's stories.There are a number of things that I like about Summerfest. And I think that in general that most of Summerfest is positive. But unfortunately there sometimes are people who take things a little too far. This guy either passed out or go knocked out. I don't know, but something happened and he was down for the count.And look at this kid. He doesn't look too good here.That's better. Let it all out.

2 comments:

Bubs said...

Buddy,

That might as well be a picture of you from 17 years ago!

Anonymous said...

so mad I missed it, esp since Nate Buddy got out.

-borky