Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Big Balls

Saturday I was at my sister's house to help out with putting up some drywall. I found this somewhat amusing because I actually have some drywall that I should be working on at my house. But as I stated it is always more fun doing work at someone else's house. While I was working I told my nieces and nephew a number of times that they should be outside playing in the snow. I finally convinced Erin to get outside. I told her if she started rolling a snow ball, I would help her roll it up the hill in the back yard and then down the hill two times. Once she finally got it started I helped her get the ball up to the top of the hill. We then rolled it down the hill and by that time it was so heavy there was no way I was pushing it up the hill again. Here is Erin's snowball with Boomer on top.Erin and her snow ball.The Coonen girls and the big ball of snow. I promoised Erin that if it is good packing snow on Christmas, that we would make another big snowball at my parent's house.
Lyric of the day:
I have been planning out,... all that I'd say to you.
Since you slipped away,... know that I still remain true.
I've been wishing out the days,...Please say, that if you hadn't of gone now.
I wouldn't have lost you another way.
From wherever you are,... come back.

No comments: