Friday, December 17, 2010

A Bad Start to the Day

Last Wednesday morning I was going through my normal routine. I woke up, showered, packed my lunch, jumped into my truck and headed out for another day of work. I was on the interstate driving to look at a project. I grabbed my 32 ounce smoothie that I had made and that I drink every morning. But since I premade the smoothie, it had segregated itself in the days that it sat in my refrigerator. I violently shook the bottle and as I did so, the cap came partially off. This lead to smoothie going everywhere. I had smoothie on the passenger window, the dashboard, the radio, in the CD player, in the heat vents, on my dress pants, my leather jacket, across my face, in my hair and on to the driver’s side window. I sat there dumbfounded at what I had just done. Not really the best start to the day. Since nothing is more funny that someone else's pain, I thought I would share it with you. But I guess it wasn’t as bad as the time I locked myself out of my closet.

No comments: