Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Top 7 List

I have decided to steal a bit from David Letterman. Dave does the top ten list. I don’t think that I have enough creativity to come up with 10 so I have decided to cut it down to 7. I encourage you to throw out any ideas that I missed or ideas for a list.

The 7 worst things about this time of year.
7. Showering with only one shower head
6. The sun goes down at 3:30 in the afternoon
5. Sitting in a freezing car and waiting for it to warm up
4. College football means nothing anymore
3. Two Words: Frozen Boogers
2. Paying your Heating Bill
1. Salvation Army Bell Ringers

And it has been a long time since I posted a lyric of the day:
Turning back the pages to the times I love best.
I wonder if she'll ever do the same.
Now the thing that I call living is just being satisfied.
With knowing I got no one left to blame.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about your top 7 activities for 2010?

Roman

Rickie Davies said...

Good One Doggie. I will come up with something.

Anonymous said...

I would like to add number 8 to the things I hate about winter:
8. Dry skin.

Tree