Thursday, December 09, 2010

Top Events of 2010

7. Because this topic of list was from Roman. Roman’s wedding comes in at number 7.
6. Having my surgery. Maybe it wasn’t that much fun. But in looking back (no pun intended) I feel much better than 2 years ago.
5. Running the Pewaukee Triathlon
4. The Freeman Party.
3. The fireworks after the Milwaukee Brewer Fan Appreciation game.
2.Of all of my concerts this year, the best overall concert had to be the first Dave Matthews show at Wrigley Field.
1. Camping on the Mississippi.

Lyric of the Day:
I don't know why nobody told you
How to unfold your love
I don't know how someone controlled you
They bought and sold you
I look at the world
And I notice it's turning
While my guitar gently weeps
With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my guitar gently weeps

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myra and I preferred #2 at Wrigley.
Lisa

Rickie Davies said...

No way. The first show had nearly all of the elements that I need for a great show. Sneaking into seats that weren't mine. A great setlist. A great band. And some unexpected excitement.

Anonymous said...

Thanks buddy!! Your rendition of Elvis Presley's "Burning Love" will live on forever for those at our wedding!!

Roman

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling you may say that!
:-) Yes, Friday night was more memorable, for sure! Lisa