Thursday, December 16, 2010

Why Do You Think I Am Such A Bad Driver?

I had a discussion at work the other day about bad drivers. I think it is too easy for people to their license. On one of the projects that I am currently working on, some safety measures were taken to protect motorist, but since these measures were installed there have been two accidents. Real quick background. Utility gas lines are being moved. To do so a major excavcation was made where the new gas lines meet with the existing gas lines. This excavation is in close proximity to the roadway. As a safety measure, concrete barriers were brought in to separate motorists from this excavation. However people are claiming that they are unable to see over the barriers at the intersection just south of the barriers. I have driven through this area a number of times, and yes, while your view is blocked if stopped behind the stop sign, you can not see traffic as well. But if you perform a "double stop", and stop once at the stop sign and then again a second time at the edge of the cross traffic lane, there is no problem with the view of oncoming traffic. Bad drivers. Then later that day as I was pulling up to the ATM I saw this clown. This should be part of the driver's test. If you have pull up to any drive in and you have to open the door, you should lose your license on the spot and have to walk home. Lyric of the Day:
If I could through myself.
Set your sprit free.
I'd lead your heart away.
See you break, break away.
Into the light.
And to the day

No comments: