Sunday, May 27, 2012

Don't Go In The Basement

It is Sunday night and I just got home.  It is 9:30 and my phone rings.  It is my 82 year old neighbor, Ester, who lives three houses down from me.  She calls me up from time to time, if she has some "simple" home repair needs.  When I answer the phone she says, "Hi Rickie.  Can you do me a favor?  I hear a sound down in my basement, can you come over and check it out?"  I say, "Are you kidding me?  That is how horror movies start."  I walk over and she tells me that she hear a leaking sound like there was a leak in her plumbing.  He basement is dark, like mine used to be with the wood paneling.  I walked around down there and I thought for sure some hockey masked freak was going to come out of a dark corner to kill me.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she was calling you for a booty call?
Tree

Ethan Davies said...

Why would Jason be down there

Anonymous said...

What 82 year old is up at 930pm?
Lisa

Anonymous said...

So what happened? Was there a leak or what happened don't leave us hanging.

Rickie Davies said...

I went into Ester's basement. I didn't hear anything leaking and no murder with a chainsaw came out of the dark. Although I did keep my back up against the wall the whole time.