Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kids Sleep Over

Later in the day, Bone saw, "E" and Zach were dropped off.  I am still working on Zach's nickname.  He just became a golf caddy, so I think I am going to go with "Looper", you know a caddy, a jock. The kids started playing ball tag around the neighborhood.  I was a little worried about the kids wrecking something in one of the neighbor's yards, so I packed them up and we headed back down to the playground at Miller Park.  It was a pretty serious game of ball tag with 2 balls.  It soon evolved into everyone wanted to be "it" just to throw the ball at someone.  And at one point we needed to get "E" to simmer.
Another pictures of kids spitting off the bridge.



 We finished up the night with some blackjack and a movie (The Blues Brothers).  The next morning we had boot camp.  The kids didn't do too well at boot camp.  Then it was time to feed all of these animals.  My kitchen isn't big enough so I had to feed them in shifts.  Once everyone was done eating I sent them all outside while I cleaned up.  Just like my mom used to do with us.  The kitchen was a bit of a disaster after breakfast.
After the weekend with the kids, I have to give my parents even more credit.  I will never know how they fed and raised all of us.  It was just a cycle of cooking and cleaning up after each meal, then the cost of feeding the kids.  It is all too much for me.  A weekend with all of the kids, reinforces the fact that I do not plan on having kids.  First I don't have enough money, and second and probably more importantly, I don't have the energy to keep up with them.

2 comments:

Ethan Davies said...

Can't wait for next years sleepover

Rickie Davies said...

"Simmer"