Monday, May 21, 2012

Update

Sorry loyal blog readers.  I have been really busy.  I have been remodeling the house yet again.  This time it is a new roof and front porch.  I had a number of people over this past weekend to help.  I can't express my gratitude enough.  Justin, Kevin, Mike, Jeff, Jon, Stegall, Justus and Dan all pitched in, thank you all again.  And I have something special in mind show you how much I appreciate your help.  It should be ready by my party.  The weather could have been better.  Now I am not complaining about the hot weather, I said I would never do that or you could throw a drink in my face.  But it would have been nice if it wasn't 90 degrees without a cloud in the sky while standing on black tar paper.  I think people would have had a little more fun.  I will get pictures up soon.

No comments: