Tuesday, May 08, 2012

This past weekend was the annual sleep over at my house for all of my nieces and nephews.  I decided it was time to step it up a notch or two.  I have a number of sayings that I tell the kids.  Dare I say they are even life lessons.  For example, "2nd place is 1st loser."  "Life is full of choices and they only get harder the older you get." And my personal favorite which is very true, "Life is not fair."  In an effort to reinforce the fact that "Life is full of choices and they only get harder the older you get." I made next years choice of playing sports or coming to Uncle Rickie's house hard to make.  I had just 4 kids that I was picking up Saturday morning, and I thought I would do it in style this year and I rented a limo.  I picked up Boomer, Fuss, Princess and Hollywood.  The looks on their faces was worth every penny.  They really enjoyed standing up through the sunroof.  I also figured that their first limo rides should be with their uncle.  Here are some pictures.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool of you to do Rickie

Sugar Lips

Rickie Davies said...

Come on Sugar Lips, All I do are cool things.