Friday, December 23, 2005

Party at the Moon Tower

For all of those Dazed and Confused fans out there.

WOODERSON "How you doing?"
CYNTHIA "Pretty good."
WOODERSON "Cool. You heard about the party being busted right?"
CYNTHIA "Oh yeah."
WOODERSON "Yeah. Not to worry. There's a new fiesta in the making as we speak. It's out at the Moon Tower, full kegs, everybody's going to be there, you ought to go."

If you know me then you probably know my friend Justus. Justus phoned me this morning and informed me of a party at his place tonight. Tonight being Christmas Eve Eve. He asked me to spread the word. So in knowning what wide readership I have, I thought I would make a posting announcing the party. Justus lives at 3254 Bay View Ct. Delafield, WI 53045. His phone number is 262-646-3273. Call him day or night. He actually enjoys phone calls at night, the later the better. You don't need to bring anything just show up. I have attached a link with a MAP.