Tuesday, December 20, 2005

SURVIVOR WEEK 16

We still have three who are fighting strong. For the record and as I have stated in the past, in the event that things are still tied at the end of the regular season, I will carry it over to the playoffs. I will go over the rules that I have made up as I go at that time, if need be. Here are the SPREADS.


Tree: Atlanta, Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Jacksonville, Minnesota, New England and Seattle.

Sherman: Baltimore, Chicago, Cincinnati, Denver, Indianapolis, Miami, New England, New York Giants, Tennessee and Seattle.

Todd: Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, New England, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Seattle and Washington.

You may have read that my Godwife has not been happy with the credit and attention that I have been giving to the hard working women who cheer on their respective teams each and every week in the NFL. I believe in democracy. So until I hear an outcry by those who enjoy the weekly spotlight that I shine on one lucky cheerleader, I will discontinue that portion of my Survivor League Posting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think showing the beauty of the hard working cheerleaders in the NFL is a great idea. Please keep up the good work.

Roman

Anonymous said...

Rick - Thank you for being so considerate. I will accept whatever the voters decide. My vote is no t/a. Let's keep it real.

Anonymous said...

Sherman takes the Pittsburgh Steelers for week 16 o the chicks are hot.

Anonymous said...

Tree picks St. Louis.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Nancy. If Rickie wants to put pictures of "women he could never get" on his blog. Let him.

Rickie Davies said...

Watch yourself there Mrs. Davies. This is my blog and my forum to do with it what I would like. I have pictures and resources. If you aren't nice to me, I might have to do a article on big hair from the 80's. I am sure I can get my hands on some pictures from your Aqua-net days.