Thursday, December 08, 2005

SURVIVOR WEEK 14




I apologize for not getting this up sooner. But we all know how busy I can be at times. Actually who am I kidding. I have just been lazy this week. You should see how much laundry I have to do. Good thing I have Friday off. But I am sure you all could care less about me. Here are the SPREADS.

Here are the past picks.

Tree: Atlanta, Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Minnesota, New England and Seattle.

Quick on the draw Joe: Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Jacksonville, New England, Denver, Seattle and Tennessee.

Sherman: Baltimore, Chicago, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, New England, New York Giants, Denver and Seattle.

Todd: Chicago, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, New England, Pittsburgh, San Diego and Washington.

As far as my girlfriend goes, it was a tough choice. On the advice of a friend, I was told to check out the Washington Redskins. I actually put more time into picking out a cheerleader than I did any past weeks on the team that I picked. But I finally decided on Jen. It was the action photo that did it for me. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tree picks Denver.