Monday, December 26, 2005

SURVIVOR LEAGUE WEEK 17


And then there were two. Tree is no longer with us. So we are down to Todd and Sherman. Here are your SPREADS. And here are your used up teams:

Sherman: Baltimore, Chicago, Cincinnati, Denver, Indianapolis, Miami, New England, New York Giants, Pittsburgh,Tennessee and Seattle.

Todd: Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Denver, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, New England, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Seattle and Washington.

I hate to by a hypocrite here, but I am going to be one. Even though I rarely ever vote during elections. I am a bit disappointed in the number of remarks I received in regards to the cheerleader controversy. Regardless I am glad to bring the girls back. I like Denver over the San Diego Chargers. I will say that with this being the last week of the season I saved the best for last. The Bronco Cheerleaders appear to be a great bunch of hard working girls. I highly suggest checking out the Squad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Rickie!! Keep up the good work.

Roman

Anonymous said...

Sherman takes Dallas Cowboys in week 17