Monday, December 12, 2005

SURVIVOR WEEK 15



I know that this is early. But I am off to Colorado this week for some skiing so I am getting this out early. We lost Joe this week so we are now down to three. As usual, here are the SPREADS.

And what we have left:
Tree: Atlanta, Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Minnesota, New England and Seattle.

Sherman: Baltimore, Chicago, Cincinnati, Denver, Indianapolis, New England, New York Giants, Tennessee and Seattle.

Todd: Chicago, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, New England, Pittsburgh, San Diego Seattle and Washington.

And I really don't even know who they are playing, but I am going with the most famous cheerleading squad of all time. The Dallas Cowboys. So please give a warm round of applause for Tricia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherman takes Miami Dolphins for week 15

Anonymous said...

I do not appreciate the cheerleader photos.

Anonymous said...

Tree picks Jacksonville