Sunday, May 07, 2006

Picture of the Day

I had been promising my nieces and nephews that I would launch some rockets with them for a while now, but everytime I planned it the weather didn't cooperate. Yesterday I was heading out to Madison for my old roommate, Joe's, house warming party. And since it was a nice day, I decided to leave early and take some of my nieces and nephews for the day. We went to the high school and launched some rockets and then to the park for a little while. We stopped for some ice cream. And then I was dropping them off at my parent's house. When we got to my parent's house, I was time for a little baseball in the front yard. I nearly pitched a no hitter. Of course I was also there pitching with a beer in my hand. A little slice of Americana. Here are some pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and this is why you are the best uncle in the world!!!!

Anonymous said...

To bad he's missing two kids, which one of them would be a god-child.

Rickie Davies said...

Jody, you are absolutely right. I am sorry and I appologize for the omission of your two children. In the future, I will make sure that any activities that I engage in which also involve any of my nieces and nephews, you will receive proper notification. This will ensure that your children are not excluded due to any negligence on my part. Again, I am sorry and it will not happen again.