Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another One from the Archives

I am in the office today and I just got back from the bathroom. While I was washing my hands I spilt some water on my pants and that made me think of this story. I will say that this happened back in 2000 or so when I was down visiting the General while he was living in Texas. We were had stopped at some mall and we both had to go to the bathroom, and while we were both washing our hands, I cupped my hands together and managed to pool up an astonishing amount of water from the faucet. I then proceeded to throw this water at the General’s crotch area. When we both emerged from the bathroom, it appeared from any passerby’s point of view, that the General had not made it to the bathroom in time. I do have to give myself some credit, because he wasn’t just a little wet, but soaked. To make matters worse anyone that we passed as we walked, especially any attractive females, I would say loud enough for all to hear, “My God, you have no self control at all.” Or “I told you not to drink all of those Cokes.” Or “Which one of these stores has those rubber sheets mom told us to buy for you?” A couple weeks after this episode, Nate, Jay and I were meeting some people out who were having dinner at a fairly nice restaurant in downtown Milwaukee. I attempted the same trick on Jay, but he foiled my attempt to get him wet, I only managed to soak the surrounding walls. But this did end up with the two of us wrestling on the bathroom floor for at least a couple minutes. Pretty mature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»