Friday, June 02, 2006

Slacker

Yes I am a slacker. I wish I had more interesting stuff to post, but I have been in pre party preparation most of this week. I am guessing that a vast majority of my blog readers will be in attendance tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. I would post some pictures of what I have been up to, but do you really want pictures of me cleaning the bathroom (yes I actually did for once), vacuuming, buying alcohol and cutting the grass? Maybe next year. Look for pictures from the party next week. I have 22 chairs, and I expect half of them to break.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKIE!!!! SO YOU'RE HAVING A BIG BASH THIS WEEKEND? WISH WE COULD CELEBRATE THE BIG 6-4 TOGETHER. HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE.

SUGAR LIPS

Rickie Davies said...

Thanks Sugar Lips. We are both turning 31 right?

Anonymous said...

Another great party! Thanks Rick!
Happy Birthday!