Sunday, June 18, 2006

Weekend Update

My weekend started early. I had Thursday and Friday off this week. Wednesday night I headed up to the Wisconsin Dells. My brother, Jon, and his family and all of his in laws had rented out a condo at the Wilderness Resort. And I tagged along. It was a fun relaxing couple of days. I came home Friday afternoon and that night I went out for a fish fry with Nate, Eric, Jim and Ryan. After the fish fry, I drove out to Eagle and stayed at Chris and Rebecca's place. Chris was pouring concrete the next morning and I told him that I would give him a hand. We ended up pouring 15 yards of concrete, it turned out really well. Saturday night I went out to Crawdaddy's with Rebecca and two of her younger sisters. A fabulous dinner as always. Today is Father's day, I am planning on stopping out at my parent's and then I am headed up to Minnesota for work. I am pretty much going up there for a 15 minute meeting and to take 4 or 5 pictures. Seems like kind of a waste of time. Unfortunately I dropped my camera this weekend and it is now broken. So I will have to get that fixed before I can get any new pictures out to you, but here are some old ones.

This is me Andy and Nate at Andy's 30th birthday party in Green Bay.

Here I am at the Brewer Game a couple years ago with my old roommate from college, Storch.

Here I am at Mount Hood with my buddy Browny.

No comments: