Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The World Cup



I am not sure how many of you have been getting caught up in World Cup fever. I have been watching pretty much every game that I can. My buddy, Krum was just over there in Germany and caught the first two US games. The US still has a shot to advance, but it is somewhat bleak. They need to beat Ghana, and then have Italy beat the Czech Republic. By the transitive property of equality, if the Czech Republic beat the US and the US tied Italy, then the Czech Republic would also beat Italy. I have been tracking the games while at work and here is a link that I found. It has been a while since I have posted a poll so here goes.


What will the US do in their final pool game in the World Cup?
Win and advance.
Win but not advance.
Tie.
Lose.
Real football is played with shoulder pads by guys named Farve and Nitschke.
Free polls from Pollhost.com
In case you were wondering, these photos were from my high school glory days.

No comments: