Sunday, June 04, 2006

Freeman Party

I would like to thank everyone who came to the party and help make it as successful as it was. I would especially like to thank my brothers, sister, sister in laws, god wife, and parents who were assigned a number of "Joe Mayo Party" tasks. You guys helped me with the cooking, the garbage, bringing out food, monitoring ice and alcohol, taking pictures, etc. I really do appreciate it and I couldn't have pulled off the party with out you, so thanks. I would like to also thank everyone who brought food. Congratulations goes out to team Shelly which was comprised of Shelly, Angela, Dawn, Borky, Eric and Czesar. Jake and Kim won the water balloon toss with a throw of approximately 60 feet. My kids musical chair champion was Zack, womens champion was Jodi, and mens champion was Jay. I would have to say the highlights of the day for me were Vanessa and Rebecca wrestling to the ground during musical chairs, TT kissing Borky at the end of the night and the countless happy faces I saw on all of the kids that went along with the tears coming down their faces when they had to leave. So here are pictures from the day. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sir. Hope all is well. Keeks

Rickie Davies said...

Sydney, Thanks for the Bobble Head Doll. I have it up behind the bar. I am glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I was really dissapointed i couldnt attend my very 1st Freeman Party. The near heart attack victim was nursed back to health though. Something's just not right about attending a party 100 miles away, while your significant other is recuperating from a cardiac catheterization.
Next year Rick!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

jasonbob said...

curry
adidas yeezy
adidas yeezy
jordan shoes
off white jordan 1
adidas yeezy
yeezy shoes
birkin bag
longchamp
golden goose sneakers