Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken June 10th, 2000 in Cleveland, Ohio. This was back when I worked for Merge Technologies. The guy on my right is Don Kusink, I worked with him. The guy on my left is Jerry Whitehead. Don and I were working out in Cleveland and for whatever reason we had to stay in Cleveland for the weekend. This was the Friday night of this weekend. Don and I went bar hopping in Cleveland. We actually ended up going to an Eric Burdon concert at a place called the Ogden. That was pretty cool. After the concert we were making our way back to our hotel and we ran into Jerry Whitehead. We actually ran into him as we were taking a short cut through an alley. I recall making a remark on how the alley smelled and Jerry laughed and then I introduced myself to him. I told him I would buy him a drink, so this is the picture the bartender took at the bar. Jerry's plane got redirected to Cleveland, he was on his way to Chicago, so he was just out having a couple drinks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So who is this guy? He looks like we should know him but I have no clue who he is.