Sunday, May 21, 2006

Update

I know that I am always issueing apologies on my blog because I am not keeping up with it. And here is another one. I think this trend will most likely continue through the summer. But let me give you a run down of my last week. Sunday and Monday nights I played soccer. Tuesday night I went with my old roommate, Suzanne, to the Pearl Jam concert in Chicago. Wednesday I headed back down to Chicago again for the second show. This time I went with Jay, and we met up wtih Krum. Tuesday had a better set list. But Wednesday was a better concert. The seats were better. Sorry Suzanne, I took you to the wrong show. Wednesday instead of being on the floor, we were 10 rows up on the side. And Wednesday the band seemed to have more energy. Plus I drank a little more Wednesday. Which leads me to my poll question. Please vote below. Thursday I had kickball. We were up 6-3 going into the 9th inning and ended up losing. Although I am happy to announce that I did have an unassisted double play. Friday my friend Borky came into town. I went to the Brewer game with him Friday night and Saturday night. While the Brewers lost both games I did have fun. And I always love to tailgate. Today (Sunday) I am headed up to Minnesota. I have to go to my bridge for work. So I will probably be staying with Borky. I will try to get a posting in up there, but I won't be back to Milwaukee until Thursday. Talk to you all later. Enjoy the pictures and don't forget to vote.

Borky singing Kayoke Friday night. Borky and I did a Pearl Jam song, and had requests to do an encore. My second greatest Kayoke moment, behind the contest I won on a cruise ship. I have the trophy and video tape to prove it.Cowboy Nate singing.Nate, not double fisting, but triple fisting.
Which is the better concert experience?
Remembering the show, but not having that good of a time.
Not remembering the show, but knowing you had a great time.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite Great Uncle Louie told me a story about a long weekend where he was sure he had fun but could not remember it all. Then he was told that he had been married on that weekend and she had the papers to prove it. After that he decided it was better to have less fun and be able to remember it all.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»