Tuesday, December 08, 2009

All I Want For Christmas

Well the snow hit tonight. Over the past week or two I have had a number of discussions with Nate. Every time he mentioned to me that he had prepped his snow thrower for the first snow fall. I had not gotten that far. So tonight I had to take my snow thrower apart clean the spark plug and then it started up like a champ. I even sent him a text message, which I am sure he got a kick out of. Last year, my parents bought me a snow thrower. As I opened my garage door and began clearing the apron in front of my garage and huge smile came across my face. It was so effortless. With my bad back, I probably would have ended up in the emergency room if I didn't have the snow thrower and had to shovel. So if my parents are reading this, I am so happy with my snow thrower from last year, you don't have to get me anything this year for Christmas. You brought me so much happiness on this night. In fact I was in such a good mood I cleared the sidewalk for the entire block. Good Karma. But then as I was driving around afterwards, I went by a front wheel drive Kia that was stuck and I didn't help. Then again, you shouldn't be out in this kind of snow with a Kia anyhow. So they deserved to be stuck.

No comments: