Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just Like Henry Hill

This is a tough time of the year for me. If you have been to my house, no doubt the proudest of all my rooms is the bathroom. The double headed shower is the greatest feature of the bathroom. But as you may know, I have had problems in the past with the double headed shower. Because the one shower head is on an exterior wall, during the winter, I have had a pipe freeze up on me and burst. Now I have to off the water to that shower head. This week I shut off the water to the one shower head. As Henry Hill at the end of Goodfellas, "I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook." I don't know how "normal" people deal with one shower head all year. I have to turn around quickly in the shower to keep from getting cold.

Here is the one that is shut off.This one still works. I might upgrade the TV one of these days. But I think that is much further down the line.

1 comment:

Bubs said...

...Instead I got egg noodles and ketchup!"