Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Costume Contest

Here are your entries to the Halloween costume contest. As I recall Borky won last year because he bought a bowling shirt and dyed his hair. Let’s see how he does this year. I am not including myself in the contest because I wore the same costume as last year. And if it didn’t win last year, it won’t win this year.
1st MKA as an Oompa Loompa.2nd Young as Super Mario.
3rd Trooper as a “One Night Stand”.
4th Eric as a coach. I love those shorts. I need to get a pair of those. Straight out of “Dazed and Confused”. 5th Borky as Alan from “The Hangover”.Please vote on who you think had the best costume. As always, the winner will receive an Oakland Gyro, extra pita and large rootbeer.
Who has the best costume
MKA, Oompa Loompa
Young, Super Mario
Trooper, One Night Stand
Eric, Coach
Borky, Alan
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: