Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Videos

I watched the video that I posted last week about the parallel parking debate. Thank you to all who voted in my favor. Really was there any doubt. I guess they don’t teach you how to count in Law School. Three things came to mind as I watched it.
#1. I need to lose some weight. I look pretty fat. Maybe it was the lighting in the basement. But I doubt it.
#2. I pause way too often by saying Aaaaaaaaaaaa. And while I am at it, are there any other critiques that you have? Moving my hands too much?
#3. Maybe I need to do a weekly video segment, if for no other reason than to work on my public speaking. I used to be much better at it, back when I was in college and gave campus tours. That was some easy money.
What do you think? Would you like to see more video of me talking about blog worthy issues? Maybe I could even do remotes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Public speaking can be very difficutlt. You did well.
Tree

Bubs said...

I think you could do more videos, but if you try to make them every week, they may become diluted. Just throw one on when you have something good, like the Stegall parking thing.

Anonymous said...

I agree, just pepper us with Stegall videos