Friday, November 12, 2010

A New Show to Watch

I have been tuning into a show called “The League” on FX. It is in it’s second season. The main premise of the show is about a group of guys in a fantasy football league. I know, no one likes to hear about other people’s fantasy football teams. But this show is more about the stupid bets, trophies and stunts played over the course of a season. I can sort of relate to the show to me and my friends. In fact there is one character on the show, Ruxin, who is exactly like The General, especially in the way he runs. And because it is on late at night, they allow swearing. Of course I can’t stay up late enough to watch it so I have to record it. I think it is even on demand. I suggest giving it a couple episodes and see if it grows on you.

Another show that I have been tuning in for is “The Event” on NBC. It is about some Extra-Terrestrials that save the President from being assassinated. And it is also about a girl who gets kidnapped. They have yet to tie the two stories together. I am intrigued by the show, but I am guessing in the end I am going to be disappointed with how it all comes together.

3 comments:

Bubs said...

All I have to say is, "FEAR BONER".

Bubs said...

All I have to say is, "FEAR BONER".

Anonymous said...

Mr. McGibblets

-borky