Friday, November 05, 2010

Halloween

This past weekend I was up in Minnesota. I stayed with the Borkys one night, Doug and Liquid another night, and K.O. & Trooper the last night. I got into town Friday and Borky and I went to a party that one of his wiffleball buddies was hosting. Borky and I had talked about doing a combination costume. But we didn't have any real great ideas. I also enlisted the help of my readers, but you weren't any help either. I decided to go with my clown costume from last year. But I didn't know what Borky was going to be until I got up there. Turns out he decided to go as Alan from the movie "The Hangover". It took Borky about 5 minutes to get his costume together. As I was putting on my makeup I was so mad, because Borky easily had the best costume. I even said to Borky, "I don't even want to go to the party any more. We are going to walk into the party and everyone is going to say 'Borky sweet costume. Oh and you brought a stupid clown with you. That is real original. Come on Borky, let's do a shot. Hey clown, the beer is in the back. Try not to touch anything."
Here is Liz, getting Alan ready for his big night.I think Borky had the best costume that I saw all weekend. I will be having a costume contest. Winner gets an Oakland Gyro, extra pita, and a large rootbeer. Send your pictures to my email address: mitch_kumstean@yahoo.com You have one week to get your entries in.Here I am at the party Friday night with Borky and K-Mart. Saturday night, Doug and Liquid had a party. We took a cab there and I was riding shotgun. On the ride I told the cab drive that if he got the cab going 100 mph I would through an extra $20 on to the tip. He didn't go for it. But one of these days, I will run across a cab driver who will accept my offer. Here I am with Marty. I haven't seen Marty in a while, I was pretty happy to see him.Here I am with Flo.All of the girls at the party Saturday night.Sunday I stayed with K.O. and Trooper. This is their house all decorated for the holiday. Krum also stopped by. I logged 10 hours on their couch watching football with them.Monday was Andrea's funeral. It was a pretty tough day. Josh and Amy along with 3 of their 6 kids were there. It was good to see them. After the service I was in bathroom and both Josh and Nate followed behind. As I was using the urinal, Josh and his son, Osbourne, were in the stall and I heard, "Oh no, buddy." Then a splash. Osbourne had dropped a matchbox car into the toilet. Josh opened the door, rolled up his sleeve and then said, "I am going in." Of course I had to grab a shot of it.It was a good weekend, but still somber with Andrea's passing. I wanted to thank a number of people. The Borkys, Doug, Liquid, K.O. and Trooper for letting me crash at their houses. Also thanks to Nate and Michel for giving me a ride home on Monday.

No comments: