Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Slacker

Yes, I have been a bit of a slacker on the blog lately. But I don't have much that is note worthy going on. In fact I was at my parent's house the other day and noticed their albino squirrel. So that is the most exciting thing I have to report. I will make it a point to get some blog worthy pictures this coming Thanksgiving weekend. As far as my plans. Wednesday evening I am cutting deer at my parent's house. I am sure everyone would like to see a picture of the head boner. I may get talked into a couple drinks after work. Thanksgiving I am picking Borky up from the airport. Cashing in on our Vikings / Packer wager, yes that is 2 cases of beer I believe. My Thanksgiving meal is still up in the air for me. But I do know this, I am going where my mom goes. Friday I am cancelling the football game with my nieces and nephews because of this cold weather. Friday evening, I am going to see my niece, Sarah, at half time of the Wave game. No, she isn't on the Wave, she is part of a dance routine that will be performing. Initially I was suppose to be her partner in this dance routine, but apparently I wasn't good enough, and I didn't even get a try out. Saturday I am planning on meeting up with Nate and his family as well as Truz and his family for dinner. That just about wraps up all of my excitement for the weekend. And here is that picture of the squirrel.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering, how much does Ruxin owe you from his lost wagers?

Roman

Anonymous said...

ahh hem. 1 12 pack of brew my friend. That was the wager. I already paid up the Lambeau 2010 defeat w/ the $55 cab ride to Lisa and Doug' on All Hallows Eve.

-borky

Bubs said...

Does that mean you can play cards on Friday??

Anonymous said...

cool squirrel and even cooler that the Pack beat the Vikings....

Anonymous said...

Sweet squirrel. I hear the albino ones taste the best.
Tree

Rickie Davies said...

Doggie. I believe Ruxin owes me $10. $5 from the parking fiasco. And $5 from something else. I will think of it.
Yes Borky is was only a 12 pack and you did pay up.
I was there Saturday for cards. And despite rumors, I did call Mick the night before and tell him that I would be late.