Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Juggling

Lately I have been saying that I haven't been up to much. I guess that would depend upon your definition of "much". I am probably putting myself out on a limb for some criticism but I can handle it. As you may recall from back in December I renewed all of my past resolutions. One of which was to become a better juggler. I think it was a year ago that I thought I was getting pretty good and ordered some juggling clubs online. The day they came I just started throwing them up in the air and I thought I would be a natural. Well I was wrong, I actually sucked at it. Sucked pretty bad. Well I have been doing some practicing and I am getting better.
To get back to my original point, I really haven't been doing nothing, I have been practicing juggling quite a bit. Probably, and sadly, close to an hour every night. Here is my most complex ball trick.

I have only been messing around with the clubs for about two or three weeks, so I don't have anything down other than the basic toss.

Impressed? I didn't think so. My goal is to have a couple tricks down with the clubs by my Freeman party. I also plan to purchase some juggling torches prior to the party. I am hoping to enlighten (no pun intended) and entertain my guests with some flaming torch juggling at the party. However, between now and then, don't be surprised to read a posting about me going to the emergency room with 2nd degree burns on my hands.

No comments: