Tuesday, March 01, 2011

A Look Back at the Weekend

Friday night, I was invited by Eric and Anna to go to the Admirals game. I am not going to say that we had the best seats in the house. As you can tell from this photo, we were 5 rows from the top.But I do like hockey. Normally it is much easier to get better seats and actually many times I believe that they actually close the upper deck for Admirals games.But after the concert, Dropkick Murphys were playing. As you can tell we moved down to the lower level for the concert. It was just OK. I am not a very big Dropkick Murphys fan. And I think the sound inside the Bradley Center isn't very good. They just sounded loud and muffled. Saturday was my friend, Phil's, 40th birthday party. This has me a little worried. I can remember a couple years ago when my sister turned 40. I showed up laughing. But now as I go to more and more 40th birthday parties, I worry about the speed at which my 40th birthday is coming. And I don't feel too good about it. Some say "It is just a number." Until that day, I am going to continue to fight the hands of time. Incidently anyone interested, I am still planning on celebrating my 40th birthday in Amsterdam, who is coming with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember back when we saw Loverboy play after a game. Fat Mike Reno. Soild. Good times.

-Borky