Monday, March 21, 2011

Triathlon Anyone?

I am throwing down the gauntlet. Mark it on your calendars, Sunday, July 10th, 8:00 a.m. The Pewaukee Triathlon. I just signed up last week. Last year, Preston said he was going to run it with me, and then backed out because the Sunday of the triathlon was the only Sunday of the summer that his son could be baptized. However, Tree ran it with me and kicked my butt. So my goal is to beat, 1 hour, 39 minutes and 57 seconds. "Murdock, I am coming for you." (Rambo) Anyone interested in running it with me? I will even sweeten the deal. If you beat me, I will buy you breakfast after the race. I think that was the deal that Tree and I had last year, but I don't think either of us really felt like eating after the race. So Tree next time you are in town I guess I owe you breakfast. I am sure you are wondering how to sign up for the race. Settle down. Here is the link. It takes less than 5 minutes. I already know I have a lot of training to do, since my 5K time last week was 30:44. That needs to get cut down to about 25 minutes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a definite maybe.
Tree

Anonymous said...

Why are you up at 12:01am on a Monday morning?
Tree

M.K.A. said...

I'll give er the ol college try!!!!

Rickie Davies said...

Tree, Why I am up at 12:01 a.m. on a Monday? I am training so that I can bring you and your triathlon time to it's knees.

MKA, I look forward to the challenge.

Anonymous said...

I'm down - can u borrow me a bike and a pair of knees?

-Borky