Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16-0

I don't want to be the one to say it and curse the team. But after that total domination of the Vikings Monday night, I don't know which team they are going to lose to. I am a little worried that the Lions will deliver some cheap shots on Thanksgiving Day. Speaking of Thanksgiving Day, the Turkey Bowl is on. Anyone interested in some football before the Packer game, let me know. We will play at the high school at 9:30 a.m.
Back to the Packers, it was a fun game to watch. Even when the Packers were facing a 3rd and 8 or 3rd and 12, I felt like they would pick up the first down. I am sure none of you have been keeping track, but my prediction for Monday's game was 40-3. Pretty close. So now that I have gone off bragging about the Packers, when they lose this Sunday, you can blame me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how can you go 16-0 when you're gonna lose on turkey day?

borky™