Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Costume Contest

Here are the entries I have received for best Halloween Costume.
Kmart and Borky as Jay and Silent Bob
Liquid as Katy Perry
Doug as The Baby Arm Character from SNL. (Kristin Wig)
Chris and Rebecca as Sonny and Cher. That is a real mustache.Al and Vanessa as Batman and Robin
Best Costume
Jay and Silent Bob
Katy Perry
The Baby Arm Character
Sonny and Cher
Batman and Robin
And not that I am in the contest, but if you were wondering what I was, I was the Karate Kid before he learned Karate. He went to the school dance as a shower.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle rick yours is the best

Ethan Davies

Rickie Davies said...

Thanks E.

julie said...

So who won this contest?

Anonymous said...

I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure that Daniel Son moved to California and not Wisconsin.

-borky