Thursday, November 17, 2011

Badger vs Gophers

The reason for my trip to Minnesota was to see the Badger / Gopher game. Here we are in the bar parking lot. TJ is very green and doesn't believe in cups. I have to admire that.Liz, Ryan, TJ, Liquid, Borky and LynnBorky and I did walk over to the stadium to try and scalp tickets after the game started. I didn't see one person selling tickets. I did make the most of my trip over there by engaging in conversation with some cops. When ever I see cops I usually lip off to them. My first question is: "Hey, how many of your buddies do you think you would need to apprehend me?" They normally say just me. Then I laugh pretty hard and say "No seriously, 4...5?" Then I asked these cops, who were on a golf cart, if they could sneak Borky and I into the game. That didn't work. I then tried to get a picture with them on the golf cart. They weren't game for that either. Finally, I asked them if they would Taz me for $50. They were visibly unimpressed with me, so we headed back to the bar.Borky putting on lip gloss.Ryan, Kelly, Myra and TJ.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work Rickie. Looks like you and everyone else had a good time.

Go Bucky.

Roman

Anonymous said...

Wow. Don't remember putting lipgloss on Bortke AT all..
Lisa

Anonymous said...

and I don't remember it being put upon my pouty lips...

borky™