Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Winter Is Coming

Here is another picture I was just talking about. I have probably posted this one before, but I think I was talking about this incident at the Badger Party. I have this as happening back in 2000. This was Preston's car. I was out that morning shoveling the sidewalk, and I had so much extra energy that I decided to clear a major portion of the street and pile the snow up around the driver's side door. Bubs, I would like to say that I am sorry about this, but to be honest I wasn't and I am still not sorry. It isn't that I don't like you, but that I thought it was funny. And like you have said in the past, if it is funny, you are not in trouble. This also serves as warning to anyone even contemplating crossing me. While I don't have as much energy, I still have an abundance of time on my hands. Maybe I will make a trip to Sun Prairie some early morning this winter and clear the street in front of The General's house.

No comments: