Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Air Bourne Toxic Event

Here are the pictures from the concert last Thursday. Borky at the Lightrail Station.Ryan and Borky on the train.The show was at 1st Ave. I haven't been there in 13 years. I forgot how small it was. As you can see from the picture, we were reasonably close. It was far from crowded. And our locale during the show was only steps from the bar. And I don't recall there being a long line at the bar when you went up there. I thought the band was great. But they only played for about 70 minutes. I needed another 5 songs out of them to walk away from the show really impressed. Plus they didn't play my favorite song: Innocence.K-Mart also came with us to the show, he is in the back of this photo in the black cap. But he was at the show with his girlfriend and seemed to want to distance himself and his girlfriend from Ryan, Borky and myself. This fetching lady in the photo, I have no idea who she is.Here are two more friends I made at the show. We must have gotten pretty close because I see we are drinking Jaegerbombs and I don't recall doing any of those.I have to admit I had a "Hangover" (you know the movie) moment the next day. I woke up and didn't know where I was. I was in Borky's spare bedroom. But when I looked at my pictures the next day, I don't recall the majority of them. This is one of those pictures. The story with this picture is that I was trying to convince this homeless guy to let me take his bike for a ride. But he was less than accommodating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To clarify that wasn't my girlfriend. Just a friend with boobs.

Kmart