Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dead Solider

What is a dead soldier? Well that is a term used for drinks, normally cans of beer or soda, that are left over after a party that have only one sip taken out of them, and then left to die and eventually poured down the drain the next morning. I throw my share of parties and the most infuriating thing to find while cleaning up is a bunch of dead soldiers laying around the house. It is basically throwing my money right down the drain. This past weekend, I had my fantasy football party. There were only 8 of us present to watch the games and play cards. With only a handful of people it was rather easy to catch the guilty party. At one point The General had a cocktail, a full beer that was just opened and another beer that wasn't opened. Being a military man you would think that The General would be the last one to be guilty of leaving dead soldiers around. Now The General might say that it is because that he parties so hard that he needs to have 3 drinks in front of him. But trust me, he doesn't party that hard. I would like to enter into evidence Exhibit A.
Sound asleep at a concert. No, not passed out, sleeping. There is a difference. So from this point on, The General will not be allowed another drink at my house, until he has shown me that he has finished the last one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like and looks like SOP for Dave.

Roman

Anonymous said...

That picture makes me laugh every time I see it!
Lisa