Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tebow

I am way over the Tebow thing. In fact, I am actually anti Tebow. I heard today that if the Broncos win, that ESPN is going to launch a new channel, ESPNTEBOW. I did a little fact finding and here are the numbers and they are indisputable. Tebow is 1 o f 33 quarterbacks to have attempted more than 200 passes this year.

Quarterback Rating
His QB Rating is 72.9 (158.3 is the highest you can get), tops in the league is 122.5. Tebow is 27th out of 33.

Completion Percentage
His Completion Percentage 46.5%, less than half of his passes. Tops in the league 71.2. Tebow is dead last, 33rd out of 33.

And have you watched him throw? He can't even throw a tight spiral. Tebow is a flash in the pan. My prediction for him in his game against the Patriots. Less than 150 yards passing. Less than 50 yards rushing. Zero touchdowns, 2 interceptions. Patriots 35 - 3.

Looking ahead to the Packers tomorrow. They win a close game 28-24.

No comments: