Sunday, January 22, 2012

Entertainment Center

It took me a long time. Almost as long as it took for me to make another post. But the "Entertainment Center" is now complete. Here is the before.The middle.And the completed project. Yes it took me 3 weeks after I got the tv on the wall, to repaint the wall, which I did yesterday. And then today, I put the trim around the cubbie hole.
That is about it. Oh how about a football prediction. I nailed it last week with the Packers. I am going with a rematch of the 2008 Super Bowl. Giants vs Patriots. The Giants vs. 49ers will be close, maybe even decided by a late field goal. The Patriots vs. Ravens will also be close, but Flacco throws a couple picks. One will be a pick six.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the living room improvements.

Roman

Julie said...

So when are going shopping for curtains?

Anonymous said...

It was my advice that finished the entertainment room

Ethan Davies

Rickie Davies said...

Julie,
Once I get my credit card paid off, we can start on the curtains.

"E",
If you want to take credit, it is all yours.