Sunday, January 08, 2012

House Sheepshead Rules

Until updated at a future time, here are the Sheepshead rules at my house.
Call an Ace
$1 a point
Cracks
Recracks
Double cracks
Round of doublers after a 60-60
Schwanzers
Doubler after a Schwanzer
Last Round of the night (for the table, not when someone is leaving the table) are Quads

Now if I am not at the table, play for however you want to play. If a game is going on, and I am asked to sit down after the game has started (i.e. The Freeman Party), when I sit down my rules.

If you have a problem with this, go play at someone else's house. Questions?

On a separate note, to all the kid bartenders out there, you split half your tips with the house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy,
Do we need to set up a therapy session? I'm concerned about you.

Julie said...

Wow, bad day?

Anonymous said...

WWWWWWhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethan Davies

Rickie Davies said...

Trust me "E", they aren't tipping you because of your charming personality.

Anonymous said...

Fine

Ethan Davies