Monday, January 16, 2012

Professional Dilema

Here is an unusual work situation. I have been working at the current office I am in for a little over a year. When I started at this office, I was given a great cubicle. It was two aisles off the main aisle and I was the last cubicle on the end. About 8 months ago an individual was hired who would eventually take over all of my work, as my company's contract is up come this July. This new hire, I will call him George, was given my cubicle and I was forced to be moved to a cubicle right by the door where everyone walks behind me. Not only that, but it is a cubicle that I share with a co-worker, and it really isn't even a cubicle, since it only has one wall. Anyhow, George died this past weekend. How long do I have to wait before I ask for my old cubicle back?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right away

Ethan Davies

Anonymous said...

After you say: I will sure miss that guy



Bone saw

Anonymous said...

Hey Rickie, you will have to let us know what you did and how your co-workers reacted.

Roman