Wednesday, November 16, 2005

SURVIVOR LEAGUE WEEK 11

Hello kids, I hope everyone is doing well. Quick Draw Joe is back at it, with his pick in already and I am happy to announce, as well as he is happy to hear, that he is off of the dead beat list. I do have some dead beats still out there: Sherman, Jodi, Dan, Ray and Fish. We lost a couple more people this week. The unoffical and offical counts are 7 participants that remain, out of 18 that started the second round. Before I get to who is left, let me get you the SPREADS for this weeks action.

Teams that are used up:
Rickie: Atlanta, Carolina, Cincinnati, Kansas City and New York Giants.

Tree: Atlanta, Carolina, Chicago, Dallas, and Seattle.

Quick on the draw Joe: Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Jacksonville and Seattle.

The Dogger: Atlanta, Carolina, Pittsburgh, San Diego and Washington.

Sherman:Chicago, Indianapolis, New England, New York Giants and Seattle.

They call him Coonen: Baltimore, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh and Washington.

Todd: Chicago, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh and Washington.

I have been checking the news wires and I haven't found any good dirt on the San Diego Cheerleaders, but I have found some pictures of them. With pictures like these, how can I pick against them. San Diego is my lock for the week.

Since this is my blog and I can pretty much do whatever I want on it, I am going to start a new segment. And that segment would be to post a picture of my favorite cheerleader from the team that I pick. I doubt I will hear any objections. Alright maybe a few, but those are only from my female readers, and those objections will in all likelihood be made out of jealousy. I would like to introduce you to the future Mrs. Rickie Davies pictured above.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denver, is my pick for week 11
Sherman. P.S. Rick I will pay up when a see you at Davies Deer camp.

Anonymous said...

Joe-Week 11-Donkeys...I mean Broncos.

Anonymous said...

Tree picks New England. New England better win.